POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problems of the unexpirienced. : Problems of the unexpirienced. Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:12:59 EDT (-0400)
  Problems of the unexpirienced.
From: Eitan Tal
Date: 26 Aug 2002 16:39:38
Message: <3d6a920a@news.povray.org>
Something I didn't know of before:

One of the things that you should get most attention to is when you add more
details, they might come out very small in the big picture, or totally
invisible. This problem applys mostly to structures, and scenes that you
don't know exactly where to place your camera.

The very most of the discussions here are about small, yet important
technical matters, while few are about scene design and architecture.

In my opinion, the Design and Architecture of the scene are at least as
important as the techincal matters. I can find a lot of documentation about
technical problems, but few seem to talk about architecture.

Question: Will it be a good idea to decide first where the camera is placed
what what is it looking at?

I'll write some documents about architecture when I'll get to the university
for you, but untill then I may need some more help.

---

Online discussions have proven to be very effective!
- Eitan Tal.  ICQ: 1515298